View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #4
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
I downloaded version 11 after having used v. 10 a fair bit.

I must say I am not noticing a big difference between 10 and 11, but the picture recognition is working differently, or a really hard-to-find setting was changed.

Areas marked as pictures no longer show the actual picture in the preview. Instead it just shows a red box that says "picture". I really dislike this, can't figure out how to disable it.

Abbyy has no English speaking forum, it's all in Russian. It takes me forever to write something intelligible in Russian - and even longer to understand the responses. This is a real drawback in my opinion. They really ought to look at setting up an English speaking forum.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote