View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 01:46 PM   #3782
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
As elcreative (thanks ;-) exposed that's very unreasonable.

I WOULD do this work though I have no personal benefit - giving back something to the community I regard as good. But I'm no developer (for me that means a lot of very time consuming work with my limited knowledge) and I have no 950 (it's unrealistic in my case making a 'blind flight' without a 'crash'). Even the edition for the 650 makes more troubles then the one for the 350 which I use exensively on my own reader.

What I could try to manage is a light-version without the new font size dialogue.

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote