View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #19
jerryleejr
Sony-rific
jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.jerryleejr is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Uh, I would feel like such a Kindle-lady of the evening. Always knowing my commission depended on 'making the sale'. I just love talking about it to whoever will listen, for the pure joy of it. Can you guess who never was able to work commission oriented jobs?
Everyone has to make a living somehow!

Quote:
Now, I could totally see myself in a Kiosk somewhere demonstrating Kindles to the curious. I think they sell themselves, once people see the neat features and ease of downloading, and are told of all the neat free booksites available. They would still have to go home and order thru Amazon, but at least I"d have the fun of demo-ing them........
You would never get any work done, You would read for yourself and Never let anyone touch it!

Quote:
See? If you were closer we could set up our own business!
You and Daffy working together gives new meaning to the phrase Kindle Korner, I think there are laws against that!

JJ

P.S. Deb I think I can find you some free books for your effort
Seize the Night Oh wait probably have that one, How about In the Bleak Mid Winter? No I think you have that one to. ( Now where did I put that free book link???) Let me get back to you.

P.P.S. If anyone happens to sell a Kindle please have them use my email address in the Link that BOB provided!
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote