View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 07:13 PM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by flumbo View Post
They'll give you 10% for each device and book you refer. So, $36.00 for each kindle, a couple bucks for each book. Seems like you could just keep a pre-made link in your email and send that out. You don't need to post it on a web page. Here are details on creating a link:

http://affiliate-blog.amazon.com/200...0-on-amaz.html
Yeah, I saw that 10% figure in the link BOb supplied. The people who've decided to purchase after seeing mine are people I've just seen in person. Some are strangers as in this case. I haven't contacted anyone by email or through a website.

I admit, I'm lazy and I would rather take less in the form of a free book than deal with the linking stuff to get the 10% (that would be too much like having a JOB!).

I thank you and BOb for the links because even though I'm a lazy bum, someone else might be able to use the information for themselves.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote