View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #59
Graycee
Enthusiast
Graycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura about

Device: Lilac Kobo Touch, Ice Blue Kobo Vox, Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
I updated this evening. Took about 1/2 hour. After the update I had to delete and re-install my lookout security app because it would not run. I've played with most of the other apps I had installed prior to this update, all seem to be working correctly.

One issue I had before, seems to have been resolved by the update. Prior to the update I could not play you-tube videos using the Dolphin browser. I always had to switch to the browser that came installed on the Vox to watch videos. Tonight I was able to watch you-tube videos on the Dolphin browser without any problems.

I'm still playing around with the different Google+ features, so far I like what I see.

Last edited by Graycee; 06-17-2012 at 12:50 PM.
Graycee is offline   Reply With Quote