View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
dilo_sec
dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dilo_sec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3
If you are comfortable running python code, I have code obtained here which I have modified for my own purposes - I've reduced it down to only display book titles. Run attached exthtitle.py from a folder of your choice, and it dumps the booktitles of all .azw and .mobi files found in that folder and all subfolders. You are free to hack/amend the code to your own requirements.
Attached Files
File Type: zip exthtitle.zip (1.5 KB, 57 views)
dilo_sec is offline   Reply With Quote