View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 05:59 AM   #11
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheinz View Post
Hmmm... I am still able to run my collection of iTunes apple scripts on my machine. Is it possible that they've just changed the scripting API?
Certainly possible. The driver uses a python scripting library called appscript to communicate with iTunes. That library worked without problems through iTunes 10.6.1, and now with 10.6.3, it no longer works. I haven't been able to find anything indicating internal scripting changes, but something clearly has changed.
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote