View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #578
poohbear_nc
Non-Edible Chicken
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made + Kobo Aura + Nexus7.2!
I've completed week 3 of a 4 week conditioning program (stretches, sit-ups, push-ups, leg lifts, walking fast) to prepare for weight training again. I hate this slow lead-up, but it does prevent me from injuring myself once I start lifting weights .... sigh ....

I don't buy any snack foods ... except Triscuits - for emergencies.
I *sob* limit myself to one bottle of Guinness with dinner ... no more!

I became a couch potato during the endless rains & heat of early 2012, and need to drop ~10 pounds and strengthen my back muscles.
poohbear_nc is online now   Reply With Quote