View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 05:05 PM   #49
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
Nobody has yet mentioned at least what I have found post-update...that the system in general seems to have been speeded up 75 to 100 percent in software loading times, finger and hand movements upon the screen, etc.

It appears to me, that they tweaked as well as added software. Google Play is fantastic. I find what I want, download...and it installs without a hitch. I finally got NETFLIX to run perfectly.

KOBO, thank you! The Vox is finally and truly a most usable 7 inch eReader and tablet. The only thing found that can't really be used upon the Vox...is the Google Maps. The 800 Mhz chip can't handle it. The system slows down, or locks when using this one item. Other than that....very pleased.

R.P.
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote