View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 12:06 PM   #25
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack B Nimble View Post
I had considered that myself, but one of the advantages of the iPhone/Touch is one of the better mobile browsers, and the Touch cannot be tethered (except through WiFi, which is just silly). Luckily, there are good mobile browsers available for other phones -- Opera Mini is quite good.
Sure, I agree. I have a Touch myself, and Safari is an excellent browser on that. Perhaps things are different in the US, but here in the UK the iPhone is only available on long-term contract with fees starting from around $70 a month. I don't pay $70 in a year with my present "pay as you go" Windows Smartphone .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote