View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #10
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
Since you are forced to update the software the first time you turn on the unit, what they ship with is irrelevant.

[edit]: Sorry, didn't notice what you quoted...
I think you have a choice to update later (or not at all). Say your battery was low and you didn't have good wifi, you could update later. Perhaps that's the wiser choice; read all the complaints before deciding if you want to update. I don't know what would happen if you put off updating until you saw an update that fixed everything and was bug-free. On my PC, I stayed with Firefox 3 for a long time before biting the bullet and updating to 12 because I was having too many problems. Now I update whenever there's a new version available.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote