View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
What are some mid-range Android phones?

I'm a dumbphone user, but lately am getting tempted to perhaps buy a smartphone for myself. I was excited for the S3, but the price is way out of my range plus I don't really need all that power anyway.

Any suggestions?

(still hoping I'd win that contest one of our local telco companies is holding for a free galaxy s3, but I'm not holding my breath )
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote