View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
jen2579
jen2579 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
Question Kobo touch troubles

I have had my kt for a few months - love it! I have been using Calibre to manage and download my books onto my Kobo and have had no issues what so ever..until...Sunday... I was downloading/transfering books to my Kobo and something happened and now all of my books are gone...although when i plug my kobo into my pc - the books all showed up on the kobo directory on my pc. I tried loading books onto a sd card and plugged that into my kobo - it said "processing content" but when it was done - still no books on my kobo. I finally did a factory reset - and sync'd with kobo desktop and now I am getting an e-reader storage error and STILL no books - not even the free ones that come when you factory reset then sync to kobo desktop. I have factory reset MANY MANY times but there is still no change. I have logged the issue with Kobo but thought maybe someone might have an idea? I love the e-reader and miss not having ANY books to read.
Any ideas would be appreciated - but not too technical talk or I will have to get my kids to interpret for me

thanks!
jen2579 is offline   Reply With Quote