View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by citac View Post
I'm thinking of buying an Asus Transformer, but the dock is currently out of my price range. I do have an old, small keyboard that I could use, but I need to find out whether I can actually use it with the help of the external USB kit. Would it work for connecting a keyboard to the transformer, or is it strictly for reading USB memory? Thanks in advance!
It should work below is a video where the guy is using a USB keyboard and USB mouse. You can also use a bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

One comment folks have made is that the USB adapter is not a snug fit and would not recommend using the USB adapter for day to day activities. If the adapter port breaks you will not be able to charge your device.

=X= is offline   Reply With Quote