View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 07:31 AM   #552
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD
102.5kg... used to be >110kg... should go down to 90kg... but that's wishful thinking.

Currently in the 2nd week of a one meal per day diet. No breakfast, no supper, no snacks. And the one meal per day you only eat until you're satisfied, not stuffing yourself.

For drink, only water. I couldn't do it with coke. Sweet stuff only makes you crave for even more sweet stuff. It makes any diet unbearable.

Last week I gave in and bought four chocolate bars, although I did not touch them, yet. But I don't know if I'll still be on diet next week, either. This weekend there'll be a delicious homemade pizza which I can't possibly avoid. It'll probably be the end of me and my diet... and back to my chocolate & milk addiction... but we'll see.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote