View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 03:03 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, iPad Retina Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, Onyx T68, N7,
Quote:
Originally Posted by tym View Post
What I wish I would of done, got it, waited a few days, dropped a set of keys on it or something simple. If it damaged it, then returned it, with in the 14 day grace period.
Why would you deliberely try to damage a reader? Do you drop sharp metal objects on to your reading devices in everyday life? I've been reading eBooks for something in excess of 25 years now, and I don't recall ever having done something like that to any of my devices, even accidentally.