I haven't bought any from the actual TV commercials. I don't know what I'd do with all the free extras (you know, after you pay shipping and handling on each individual piece).
But, we DO have a few "as seen on TV" things that we use on a regular basis.
- Foreman grill. Thing has been my go-to-grill for when I want a quick slab of mammal flesh done in a few minutes. Works like a charm.
- Magic bullet. Got the complete set on Ebay for $20 some...6 years go, or so. It's been fantastic. Not as good as those Blend-tec monstrosities (the ones that can grind down a baseball bat and an iPad), but it's made countless smoothies, shakes, sauces, creams, etc and rather efficiently.
- Pot n' Putt. Bought it for the maker-of-my-sandwiches' father. He got a kick out of it, and later gave it to our 5 year old. Now, the putter has become his all-purpose imagination tool. It's a sword, it's a gun, it's a robot arm, it's Mjolnir...
- Oxyclean. It's actually a decent little cleaner.
- Ron Popeil food dehydrator. I wish we still had ours. Got broken during a move. But, we used the hell out of that thing.