View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #110
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Mine is holding up as well. I'm sure you're right that it isn't a case of letting it sit off for a while that made the difference.

I doubt it's the new firmware version either.

No idea. I know I tried it once before based on something from the old thread, probably 3 months ago or so, and it didn't work.

But it is nice to have another (and possibly quicker) option than the top-off. Guess it'll be mid July before I give it another go.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote