View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 04:19 AM   #3
Divingduck
Fanatic
Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Divingduck never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Sony PRS-650
I use as well a custom column. This is maybe a good way for those who have to handle a huge amount of publications.
Quality of Metadata is a problem. I check each manually to be sure to have the correct information in my library.

Last edited by Divingduck; 06-12-2012 at 04:29 AM.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote