Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #11
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Lou Diamond Phillips would not have been my choice to play the part of Henry. It is like thinking Tom Cruise could play Reacher.
I'll be perfectly frank: Lou Diamond Phillips wouldn't be my choice to play any character in any film/show. Except maybe (just maybe, mind you) the role of Chavez in the first Young Guns movie. That might be the only film where the delivery of each and every line of his dialog didn't make me want to cringe.
Spoiler:
Only most of them did.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote