View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 04:28 PM   #18
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
New S/R issue ?

To make it short:

The text is something like "<div id="division3">". I want to replace the value of id.

Find: division(\d\d?)
Replace: division_II_\1
Settings: Regex / Current File
Replace all

There are 5 matches found. Sigil replaces anything with "division_II_", the backreference is not inserted into the replace-string.

If I replace in single step mode, anything works fine. If I add a " to the search and replace-string, the result is the same.

So, is it a bug or a feature ???

Last edited by mmat1; 06-08-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: first description wasn't exact enough