Thread: Author Website
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 02:13 AM   #16
Mike Cooley
Mike
Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike Cooley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Like many of the other responders I maintain a fiction blog for my work. It is useful for a variety of reasons. I post about writing and music and other things that interest me there. It's a convenient place to post excerpts so I can link to them from twitter or facebook.

I run mine on Wordpress self-hosted on a little Netbook running Linux. It's in my basement next to where I write.
Mike Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote