View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #229
davidwfleming
Ebook Dude
davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidwfleming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Great post, Steven.

Your statistics bear repeating. SM is a bandwagon - that's not complaining; it's just the truth.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I think I might start focusing on real world interactions to try to promote my fiction: conferences, writing groups, real books, mentoring people, doing readings, passing out cards, submitting queries, supporting other authors, etc.
davidwfleming is offline   Reply With Quote