View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #1
Witty Username
Zealot
Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Witty Username ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Kobo Touch
Little things that make me smile

I need to share with people who will understand why these little things have made me

First, when I switched off my workplace computer I got the message: "installing updates and will close down automatically once updates installed". As I left it was installing Seven of Nine. I can't wait to switch on again tomorrow!

Second, a house near me has recently been sold and the address is such that I often get post meant for the other address ( I live at 18, the other house is 1B). Today I discovered that the new person is R Daniel - but just for a minute I mis-read it...

No-one I know IRL understands why these things make me smile so I hope it's not just me being strange...

(the squirrel was the closest smilie I could find for 'nuts')
Witty Username is offline   Reply With Quote