View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #29
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clié; PRS-505; EZR Pocket Pro, PRS-600, Kobo Mini
I've never read anything by Robin Hobb; I ran across her Rant Against Fanfic before I'd seen any of her books, and it convinced me that, whatever worlds she might have made, they weren't supposed to be interesting enough that I wanted to play in them. So I don't bother.

I'm not exactly opposed to reading her books, but there's always been something else higher on the TBR list than a fantasy series where the author gets offended if people enjoy making their own what-if stories about it.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote