Thread: Cover size?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 01:55 AM   #6
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I've been a graphics guy professionally in the past... so I'm happy to produce whatever formats and such. My only real issues here is definite specs.

I had set up the start of my book on amazon some time ago, and I'd already provided a cover for that. (yeah, that thousand pixel thing sounds familiar..)

BUT, the book is up and done. I'm not super super happy with the embedded cover in the book itself, but at this point, I'm just getting picky.

for the record, here it is!: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088LI9CY

Thanks folks (and a few other folks on the forums) for the tips.. now onto converting my 2nd book. Likely a lot smoother now that I've figured out the little messy nagging things.
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote