Thread: Author Website
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 03:18 PM   #15
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lyle Jordan View Post
Actually, using PayPal means they handle CCs, so any cost complaints will go through them first. I never see a CC number from a purchaser, so I couldn't possibly access their accounts. And I use software that receives its purchase confirmation from PayPal in order to send the merchandise. That means PayPal is liable for any payment problems, not me. I'm just responsible for delivery.

Nope, I have been back charged for any complaint that Paypal did not feel like they had to deal with. They pass that cost on to the merchant in my personal experience.

I am glad it is working for you, and you should stick with what works for you. I am happy with passing that risk and over head on to someone else.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote