View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #7
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldpilot View Post
This morning I opened the html file for my Kindle e-book in Sigil and found that the drop-cap didn't work properly. I Googled the code and found a usable one that I adapted.

Then when I went to modify the CSS I found it at the top of the text file rather than in a separate style sheet. Luckily I hadn't yet broken the book into chapters, so I had only the one patch to make.

I suppose this is a very good reason to have an external style sheet? I should do that in the future, right?
That is one of the best resons.
Use a style on many pages, fix/adjust in one place.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote