View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #497
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by cecdc7731 View Post
Does the ASIN Check look at EXTH 113, 504 or both? Is there a way to designate which on is checked as I have been editting with mobi meta editor and putting matching numbers from Amazon in both as I go along. I would like to be able to do more edits as I have free time than just for books I am fixing to put on my Fire. Is there a way to add a quick fix that would make 113 and 504 the same?
I don't have a Fire and what I know come from what others have told me, mostly on this thread. I was asked only to check EXTH 113 for the ASIN check. It is my understanding that 504 is only of interest when you are trying to "fix" the problem. If others confirm that actually the ASIN check should be looking for the presence of an ASIN in *both* 113 and 504 then I will change the plugin to do so.
Quote:
Also, can the ASIN be extracted directly from Amazon Kindle versions in the metadata editor rather than or in conjunction with the ISBN number?
No real idea what you are asking for here, but it doesn't sound anything to do with this plugin.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote