View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #37
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 6 Plus
I think phatpad would be something of an equivalent of noteshelf, but I doubt I would like it better than noteshelf, plus if the handwriting recognition engine is the same as writepad, it won't work for me.

Just got a rather disheartening reply from phatware. They seem to think I am having problems because I didn't select French as my main language and am trying to handle French writing with an English recognition engine. Which I am not, I selected French as my main language. So if this is the best they can suggest, I suppose it means French handwriting recognition simply does not work, or not good enough for me (OK, I might be a bit of a perfectionist, I'll admit it).

So I guess I will try to get a refund. As a matter of principle, I really don't want to buy the additional English pack (which will probably work better) simply because I selected French the first time and French doesn't work. Plus it would only cover half my needs, for more than 10 euros total cost.

Last edited by FlorenceArt; 06-04-2012 at 04:47 AM.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote