Thread: Cover size?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Hmm... I've really only been targeting my primary test mediums... 'kindle pc' and ADE. (I loathe to bring out my ancient first gen kindle, and I mourn the death of my android machine)

But if just 'making it work in the software' isn't good enough, I guess I'll have to trust resources like the link you gave.. well.. that or the publishers themselves, I guess. (I'm assuming they give target specs during submission)

Bleh... I made the covers myself (originally for 6x9 print, mind you) so if I'm forced to resize and adjust for every venue I attack, I'll survive.

Thanks for the tip, onward I go...!
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote