View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #56
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3G, iPad 3, iPad Air
Well, until someone takes over the maintenance of it, yes. I haven't volunteered because with 25+ other plugins I'm not exactly desperate for more ways to spend my time with calibre, but also because someone else had specifically said they wanted to do it. If they have changed their mind and user_none wants me to do so I will take it on as the changes are pretty trivial.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote