View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:01 AM   #1
skillachie
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad/Hp touch Pad
BookFusion - Making Reading Ebooks Less Painful

Hi Guys,

*Was given permission by moderator to post in self promotion section. However once reviewed/validated it would be great if it could be moved to "Reading and Management" since this is what the application covers

I have been a stalker of the forums for sometime but only became a member recently. I have been having the same problems that I have seen come up time and time again in the forums and as a result I created Bookfusion to solve many of those problems.

Please visit www.bookfusion.com and start reading your ebooks today.

If you have any feedback or would like to see additional features implemented feel free to reach out.

We will be adding additional features in the future but for now the application will allow you to do the following:

http://bookfusion.com/features

Any Device

Read your ebooks with any mobile device.Your tablet, laptop or smartphone.Your ebooks will be where you are on the device you choose !

Organize

Manage your digital library. Organize your ebooks by author,genre and custom tags. Find the ebook you want easily.

Pick Up
Start reading on your tablet then flip to your laptop.Continue exactly where you left, never loosing a page !

Most Popular Formats
Read all your ebooks with the same application. a consistent reading experience for all your ebooks.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote