View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
Japes
Addict
Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350,Sony PRS-950,Pocketbook 360+,B&N Nook Simple Touch Reader
PB360 Orientation Issue with Buttons

Can't figure this out for the life of me. I thank everyone in advance for their help. It would be greatly appreciated.

Button 1 (the top button) is a previous page button and Button 2 (the bottom button) is a next page button, when the screen is vertically oriented. However, when I shift the screen to where all the buttons are on the top, button 1 (left most button in this orientation) THEN becomes the next page button, which is counter intuitive and button 2 (right most button in this orientation) becomes the previous page button, which, again, is counter-intuitive.

Does this have any sort of fix?

Thanks again to all, in advance.
Japes is offline   Reply With Quote