View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #85
Metal Mick
Addict
Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Metal Mick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Book, PB 302, IQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
Thanks very much Metal Mick for taking the time to share your thoughts on MyNovel. The fact that it can use an external editor is appealing to me. The item I quoted above, not being able to save in the demo, is - to me - the most serious fault. If you can't save, you can't work on something properly over several sittings, and so you can't properly evaluate. These days there is almost no excuse for such crippleware.

Have fun looking at WriteWay and Scrivener.
HI gmw, et al,

you're entirely welcome. This is a great forum, and many have been quite selfless in their help for me, so I pay back whatever and whenever I can. (I was a little concerned about the length of my last post - I tend to go on a bit. )

I wrote to the author via his "Contact Us" form, politely letting him know I felt he was disadvantaging his software by releasing such a demo. If he replies, I shall update here.

Regards to all,
Metal Mick is offline   Reply With Quote