View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 03:25 AM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I believe JSWolf uploaded our first one - the first I've noted, anyway. HarryT would know more about the upload area.

E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Other Books
Science Fiction KF8/AZW3óWells, H.G.: The War of the Worlds. v1.0 2012-05-21
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
This is a KF8/AZW3 version good for reading on a Kindle Fire.

Can someone please give it a go on a Kindle Touch (firmware 5.1) and report how it looks?

I had to ZIP it as .azw3 is not yet a recognized file extension.
I would have missed his upload if he hadn't posted in the book club about it, as I usually check epub and mobi more closely.

I'll bring this question up (about recognized file extension and area to upload) in our moderator domain.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote