The latest version of the software I can use is a beta version from March 28. Maybe you have a later version.
1) I have several books in my Hold list that have been "Available in less than 1 day" for about a week and still not available in reality.
2) There's no wish list.
3) With the same search each time, the "Load More" button is unpredictable. It shows wildly different numbers of books using the same search word.
4) The Search function seems to search all the text in a book, so you end up with long lists of irrelevant books.
4a) Not all instances of a search word show up. For instance, I can't search on "eggers" and find all of Dave Eggers's books in the system. "The Wild Things" doesn't appear. I found that last book by searching on some trivial word like "that." Lots of otherwise invisible books show up by searching for trivial words.
5) Memory leak - if you run this thing for a while, it keeps taking up more and more memory, and often using up lots of CPU when it should be idle.
6) Downloads fail too often, and have to restart from the beginning. (Overdrive can pick up from where it left off, using the temp download file created by Adobe Digital Editions.)
7) Books I download sometimes disappear within a day. The books get downloaded into my Digital Editions folder, which is also used for Overdrive books that get read by Adobe Digital Editions software.
Last edited by Ed_Grey; 06-05-2012 at 06:53 PM.