View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 11:16 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfbok View Post
Hi,
on the first page of the online Calibre User Manual there is a simple two books example, that I admired, as suggested :-)

BUT I look all around to have the authors names listed vertically in my catalogs, and I found nothing. When I have more then one author, they are listed on one line for me.

What did I missed? Where to look for this option?

By the way, does a comparable option exist for the Tags Column?

Thanks
I believe that (option?)does not exists anymore (might have 2 or more Major level versions ago) in Library view.

Just to be clear: You are asking about a Single title with multiple Authors. Like:
Code:
Anne McCaffrey & Margaret Ball
and you want it to appear as :
Anne McCaffrey
Margaret Ball
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote