View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:48 PM   #13
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
yes of course - a keyboard appears on screen, and you use the keys to move about. I think it is like the one on the 360, for which no more than three clicks are needed for any letter.
Yes, that's the kind of keyboard on the 902. It's three clicks for lower case letters, but could be many more for other characters (upper case, punctuation, !@#$...). It gets pretty tedious if you need to type in many of the latter kind of characters. The dictionary is also a bit tedious, because you have to use the arrow buttons to position the cursor over the right word. Since I don't take notes or use the dictionaries much, not having a touch screen doesn't usually bother me. I wouldn't recommend the 902 to someone if those things were important to them, though.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote