View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #24
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laridae View Post
But it appears a more fundamental problem is that the powers that be don't Want to create a PlayBook discussion area, despite the fact that many lesser-know eReaders/tablets have their own thread?
In the world of ereaders those other ereaders that have forums are not "lesser-known" they are ereaders that had a large enough following on this site to merit their own sub-forum.

"The powers that be" are more than happy to create a dedicated forum for any ereader as long as there is a large enough community here asking for the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laridae View Post
Colour me paranoid, but the current situation vis-a-vis the PlayBook smacks of suppression and discrimination, which I am at a loss to explain.
At this point I'll have to color you blind, because the explanation has been stated multiple times in this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote