View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #7
blz
blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.blz for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Hello Rupor, and everybody here,

I get confused after reading many topics here and there (no way I criticize what's writen, only I do not want to do anything wrong and, if I may, I prefer confirmations before going anywhere).

I had mu prs-t1 rooted with Boroda work, it goes fine, but I read somewhere this is not going to be upgraded or supported anymore, so:

- Is there a point (is it "usefull", "better") to think about going back to unrooted with restore set, and then rooting with your AMR?

- Is that safe (and is that the good way to practice, ie using Boroda resore set, and when done, root with your package?

Sorry for asking, but again, I fear I might have missed a point when reading the topics!

Thanks so much
blz is offline   Reply With Quote