View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 10:21 PM   #1
gpc127
grant
gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.gpc127 knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: kindle
spacing problem epub to mobi

This is probaby a common problem but when I transfer an epub created in Sigil to mobi there are irregular spacing problems occasionally.

That is a line will break and start a new paragraph in mid sentance.

If I am using the Calibre viewer I can enlarge the screen and the problem disappears. If I am using my Kindle the problem stays even if I change font size.

Editing in Sigil in html everything looks good but clearly I am making a mistake somewhere or somehow.

I have tried to use Calibre html view but I am unclear where in that splendid confusion I need to edit.

Thank you for your patience with a beginner.

cheers

grant

Last edited by gpc127; 05-28-2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: mispelling
gpc127 is offline   Reply With Quote