Originally Posted by Grzanka
I am building a properly functioning MOBI. I'm opening the OPF file. The MOBI file looks OK, can be read on Kindle Previewer and Kindle for PC. Only on Kindle Touch it makes problems.
Sorry, bad choice of words on my part. I didn't mean to suggest you weren't building a properly functioning mobi... only that you might not have been building the same mobi you thought
you were; had you been building by opening the HTML file (a lot of people have made that mistake in the past) instead of the OPF. But that's all moot anyway since you've indicated you are
using the OPF file.
Wish I could be more help, but I don't have a KT to try your files on.
I did notice that the url fragment you use in the toc reference item in the guide section of the opf doesn't exist in the html file:
OPF: href="wiersze.html#Spis treści
HTML: <a id="Spis-tresci