Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 01:53 PM   #145
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivar View Post
Hi, I'm sorry.

English dont are my natural language and if somthing sounds weird, then sorry again.

I just wanted say, that if I delete directory ".assets" or "adunits" from my device, then I get not wanted effect.

Sorry again.

Your work are great.
Don't worry about the language - there's nothing you have to be sorry about... almost nobody here is a native english speaker, and we all make mistakes.

For the no-ads patch, you really only have to make sure that the patch is correctly installed (check /tmp/jbpatch.log if in doubt). You don't have to worry about the directories, because the patch takes care of everything.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote