View Single Post
Old 07-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I believe this operation occurred during the writing of "The Number of the Beast" - copyright 1980. You can see the story line deteriorate and then suddenly pick back up.
Amazing .... and I just left off reading Heinlein after what I considered to be his late "disappointments."

Honestly .... for a long while I thought it was just "me." That, somehow I'd lost my taste for Heinlein. Then, I just chalked it up to senility ... but that made me pissed off at whoever was publishing what read like trash (compared to the real Heinlein that I was used to).

I'm just somehow relieved to know that it really was something physical that could be treated. Now, I just wished he'd lived long enough to rework the few books that suffered.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote