View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 05:56 PM   #29
Joseph Picard
Enthusiast
Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joseph Picard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Grr... working on this is slow, thanks to the afore mentioned kids... the last test had header text acting as pagebreaks... right now, my chapters are set up like:

page break
graphic ornament
a couple blank lines
chapter title as a <h1>.

As a result, I go the the page with just the graphic, and an otherwise blank page-
turn the page, and get the title, and the text.... WOULD there be a problem if I went:

chapter title as <h1>
then the graphic?

If I don't have a specified pagebreak, will it mess up on some readers? Heck, I don't think it'll be happy on every reader.. I have no hope of THAT, but...
Joseph Picard is offline   Reply With Quote