View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #18
WT Sharpe
Grand Muckity-Muck
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Air, iPod Nano. Other devices gathering dust.
I just finished the television series and I can say that the book is a very faithful adaptation of the film version. The only real difference I could see was the dispute near the end between Croup and Vandemar and the angel Islington over how their payment was to be made wasn't in the TV series (unless I missed it).

Oh, and in the book, Islington never breaks out singing the "Heaven, I'm in Heaven," line from Irving Berlin's "Cheek To Cheek".
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote