Sorry if this is too obvious to others but I am having problems with removing images from all the pages in PDF. Just strip them all off. Can this be achieved as batch job?
I know I can use Acrobat's tool to remove images one by one but this is pain when you have more than 10 pages to go. Books don't usually have less than 10 pages
Procedure is this:
1. I scan a page(s). Save it to color TIFF(s).
2. Combine TIFF(s) to single PDF.
3. Run Recognize Text. I choose Clearscan.
4. After Recognizing, clearscanned text is overlayed above Color TIFF(s)
5. I then remove "backgrounded" color TIFF(s) one by one.....
I am currently trying Adobe Acrobat X (24 days to go) and I am wondering if I am left to remove images one by one... This is actually crucial when thinking to purchase Acrobat or not. I so much love Clearscan