View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 02:09 PM   #183
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle KB, Kobo Mini, Sony PRS-505, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I've just started listening to Quarter Share by Nathan Lowell, narrated by the author, as recommended on a recent edition of Starship Sofa. I'm enjoying it so far, although I really need to figure out how to fix the ordering of these multi-part podcast books on my iPod.
Have you tried to make a playlist and transfer that to your iPod instead of synchronizing the podcast? It should do the trick.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote