View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
Giggleton
Suspended
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazybones View Post
Still not worth it for me, as I would have to give up my sales through all other channels. Even though Amazon is the largest chunk of my sales for many of my titles, my overall royalties from my combined Smashwords affiliate sales are higher.
This kind of thing makes a one bookstore to rule them all sound a bit better. Especially if nothing is able to be priced/sold.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote